So, you are interested in presenting at a UX Talk Tokyo event? Great! We are always happy to get new and returning members to contribute their knowledge to the UX Talk community. Here is a handy step-by-step guide to get YOU on the road to presenting at our next UX Talk Tokyo.
1) Propose a Presentation
Please fill out a presentation proposal form. Things that are popular with the UX Talk Tokyo community are:
- focussing on a project
- a case study
- a method
- a tool, app/service
The audience includes UX experts and novices. Please try to include something for everybody.
2) Final Preparations
When you are scheduled to present, here are some final preparation details:
- For the invitation details, please fill out this form. This way, the community know what your talk is about and who you are.
- Day of the presentation, please arrive by 6:50pm.
- The presentation should be about 15-20 minutes. We’ll open for questions after.
- Bring a laptop, or ask us beforehand if you need to borrow one.
- There will be a projector with all the regular connectors.
- If you’ll speak in English, please add Japanese subtitles to your slides. Or vice versa. We can help if needed.
All in all, a pretty painless process! If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us here.