If you would like to speak at UX Talk, please get in touch.
If you’re scheduled to speak, here are some details:
- Please arrive by 6:50pm
- 10-15 min presentation with questions after
- Bring laptop, or ask us beforehand
- There will be a projector with all the regular connectors
- The audience includes UX experts and novices. Please try to include something for everybody.
- Things that are popular with the audience are: focussing on a project, case study, a method, tool, app/service
- If you’ll speak in English, add Japanese subtitles to your slides. Or vice versa. We can help if needed.
- For the invitation details, we need:
– Short title – to go in the email subject line (3-4 words)
– Description of the talk (2-3 sentences)
– Your name
– Your company & a short bio (1-2 sentences)